Having trouble using or accessing Frontline? See below for troubleshooting tips to improve your experience.
Users with District Access (i.e., Absence Management, Central, Professional Growth, etc.) & Using BCIU System (Professional Growth)
Users experience issues logging in, etc.
– Contact your District Administrator for Frontline. They may be able to help with some troubleshooting questions.
– Attempt using a different browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, etc.) as the previous browser may have saved/cached a previous username/password.
– Try to merge your Absence Management and Professional Growth accounts.
– Submit a Frontline Ticket/Access Frontline Help (recent attempts). This will work if you can login into one component of Frontline, i.e., absent management but having issues getting into Professional Growth at BCIU.
Users with No District Access & Only Using BCIU System (Professional Growth)
Users experience account access issues, username/password doesn’t work, fails to reset and take new password, etc.
– Suggest doing a “Forgot Password” or “Forgot Username”. Emails may go to spam/junk, etc. so you’ll need to check there unless the district blocks the email altogether.
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org