K-12 SPECIAL EDUCATION CASE MANAGEMENT – IEPPLUS®
Working collaboratively with PowerSchool and the schools of Berks County, the BCIU facilitated the consortium purchase of IEPPlus®. Through the consortium, member districts can utilize IEPPlus tools to manage their student information, while enjoying implementation, training, and direct support from knowledgeable members of the BCIU technology team. These services, coupled with the cost-savings of the shared environment, make this a unique and beneficial offering for Berks County’s schools.
The IEPPlus advantage:
- 100% Web-Based Technology
- Stronger More Accurate Compliance
- Automated Workflows and Notifications
- Easy and Intuitive Reporting
- Integrated with eSchoolPlus® for student information
IEPPLUS special education software allows district staff to efficiently manage the entire special education process—from referral, evaluation, and individual education plan (IEP) development, to maintaining historical information and ensuring compliance with IDEA regulations.
Tools for managing special education:
- Demographics – Tracks comprehensive student information while maintaining historical data.
- IEP Writer – Use web-based forms that match your state’s format to quickly generate IEPs.
- Meeting Scheduler – Provides your staff with an automated meeting planner and notification system.
- Contact Management – Accurately maintains contact and evaluation information for each student.
- IEP Goals – An integrated IEP goal bank with tools to assist in writing goals.
- Medicaid Billing – Automatically generates the entitled billing for services provided and tracks reimbursement.
- Regulatory Reporting – Generate regulatory report, other educational standard reports and use of an intuitive point-and-click report writer for on-demand reporting.
Helenanne Drescher – 610-987-8516 – firstname.lastname@example.org
service & support contacts:
Kim Shimko – 610-987-8533 – email@example.com
Jennifer Langen – 610-987-8568 – firstname.lastname@example.org