- ABOUT US
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES
- PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- BERKS COUNTY SCHOOLS
Standardized driver training for high school students approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
1. Driver education theory instruction is available online through a partnership with the Edward Savioz Driver Training School.
2. Students can register at www.KeysToDriving.com
3. Online instruction comprises 30 hours of instruction and costs $118.
4. Curriculum complies with current Pennsylvania Department of Education regulations.
5. Depending on school district policy, students may receive .25 academic credits for completing online instruction.
6. Students who complete the 30-hour course will receive a Certificate of Completion with which they may apply for a reduction in insurance premium.*
7. Students who register for online instruction may access the course and their private course information 24 hours a day.
8. Tech support is available for students registered for the online course from 6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., seven days a week.
To receive more information: please call the BCIU Driver Training hotline at 610-987-8584, or email at email@example.com.
In addition to the online theory instruction we offer Behind the Wheel instruction. Click here for more information.
*Contact your insurance company for more information. Reduction of insurance premium is granted at the discretion of the insurance company.