- Berks County Community Foundation
- Confucius Institute at the University of Pittsburgh
- Mid-Atlantic GigaPoP in Philadelphia for Internet2
- Ohio State University's FLAGSHIP Mandarin Chinese Program
- Pennsylvania Department of Education (Bureau of Teaching and Learning)
- University of Pittsburgh
The advisory board provides expertise and resources in Asian language and culture for the following: program design, professional development, standards-based curriculum, instruction, and assessment. The advisory board provides guidance to foster the development of regional and global collaboration.
Michelle Ferrier Heryford
Managing Director, Confucius Institute
Assistant Director of External Affairs
Asian Studies Center, University Center for International Studies, University of Pittsburgh
Executive Director of MAGPI:
Mid-Atlantic GigaPoP in Philadelphia for Internet2
Gabriela Appel, Ph.D.
Center for Advanced Language Proficiency Education and Research (CALPER)
Senior lecturer in the Department of Applied Linguistics
Pennsylvania State University
David Kenley, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Elizabethtown College
CEO and board member,
Berks County Community Foundation
Director, National East Asian Languages Resource Center, Ohio State University
Director, University of South Florida
contact: Sue Calvin, program administrator