SCHOOL BUS ENDORSEMENT
Steps to attain a school bus endorsement with a CDL license:
- Make an appointment for a School Bus Driver’s Physical (DL-704).
- Take a 20-hour training course, which consists of 14 hours of classroom time and six hours of driving time with a certified instructor.
- Take a computer test at a PennDOT center, which consists of four tests:
- CDL general knowledge test,
- air brake test,
- passenger endorsement test, and
- school bus endorsement test.
- Take the driving test, which consists of three tests:
- inspection test,
- skills test, and
- driving test.
We provide third-party testing for Class B and C CDL licenses.
To schedule testing:
- Call and set up an appointment.
- You must have a CDL-licensed driver come with you for the test unless you plan to use one of our vehicles.
The driving test consists of three tests:
- an inspection test,
- a skills test, and
- a driving test
The cost of the test is $100. If the tester uses our vehicle, there is an additional $35 charge.
To schedule testing, call 610-987-8553 between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.